Patrick Francisco & Associates has many industry recognized strategic partners in their toolbox for advancing client goals. Below is a partial list of some of those partners we work closely with.
I. BROKER DEALER
Cetera Advisor Networks LLC
II. REGIONAL BROKER DEALER
- The Regional Broker-Dealer provides Francisco & Associates with a network of services that enhance its operational and compliance functions.
* AdvisorNet Financial
III. PROFESSIONAL MONEY MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS
- Highly vetted array of professional money managers with varying strategic approaches to investing.
* Genworth Financial Wealth Management, Inc.
GENWORTH LINEUP OF SPECIALIST MONEY MANAGERS:
IV. MUTUAL FUND SOLUTIONS
Mutual Fund companies with long track records, diversified styles and multiple fund options.
* American Funds
* First Eagle Funds
* Franklin Templeton Investments
V. VARIABLE ANNUITY SOLUTION
- Insurance companies offer investments that attempt to deliver unique benefits within their variable annuity offerings. These benefits will require more cost to the consumer than other investment solutions, but may deliver the value that the investor is seeking.
* Jackson National Life Insurance Company
* John Hancock
* Pacific Life Insurance Company
* Prudential Life Insurance Company
VI. LONG TERM CARE SOLUTIONS
Asset loss may not only come from negative market fluctuations. An extended care event could destroy your desired retirement outcome. These specialists may be able to provide a solution in that regard.
* Patricia Francisco, LTCP email: Patricia@pfaduluth.com
Independent Long Term Care Consultant telephone: (218) 722-0508
* Newman LTC
VII. FAMILY WEALTH TRANSFER SOLUTIONS
Preparing for death is not fun, but it can be very prudent. Aside from tax issues, there are many considerations that require thought and preparation.
* Qualified Attorneys Ask us about our recommendations
* Qualified Accounting Ask us about our recommendations
* Quality Insurance Options See AdvisorNet link.
* The Heritage Institute
Transferring more than money to your loved ones
VIII. FAMILY BUSINESS CONFLICT RESOLUTION
Most family businesses, by their very nature, are full of personal conflict between family members, spouse and employees. Many times these conflicts threaten the business growth at best, or may totally destroy the business at worst. A professional specifically trained to help families with these matters could be a solution for all involved and the family.
* Hubler for Business Families